Bye Birds® how does work?
Bye Birds® is the product of extensive studies on birds, from their model of behavior to their nesting habits. It is immediately perceived by the birds through the smell, the sight and the touch.
That of pigeons is a big, still unsolved issue that affects hygiene and health because of nesting habits and dejections.
The sites affected the most, with significant economic consequences, as well, are: public and private buildings, commercial buildings, monuments, production sites, storage facilities, billboards, etc.
In particular, the most relevant problems are connected to:
- fecal pollution on surfaces
- spread of diseases
- metal oxidation and necessity of maintenance intervention
A natural solution and innovative
Bye Birds® is an innovative and natural solution that gives excellent results without using toxic substances and preserving the environment.
- a natural and herbal remedy, non-toxic, VOC-free (Volatile Organic Compounds);
- safe for birds and humans (because based on the study of behavior and nesting habits);
- advised for professional installations;
- ideal for public, private and commercial buildings, monuments, storage facilities, production plants, billboards, food industries, etc;
- effective against pigeons and other small and medium sized birds;
- flexible, can be installed in hard-to-reach areas;
- available in 2 different colors (silver, white avory) in tubes 400 g and 280 g
- applicable with dispensing gun
- ong duration.
ByeBirds® is a patented product. It is a deterrent for pigeons, but can be used for starlings, crows, swallows, sparrows, seagulls, etc., as well.
Totally natural, it is the result of a mix of essential oils extracted from plants. Its “active ingredients” are: capsaicin (the agent responsible for the spiciness of peppers), and mint.
The repellent element is perceived by the birds through the smell, touch and sight.
- Need further information about ByeBirds®?
- Already a user but need more accurate instructions for your commercial proposals?
- Need to consult a professional checklist for the operation of the product?
You can download all the info for the presentation and installation of ByeBirds through our Download Area.
A collection of demos shows ByeBirds® installation and its effects before and after use in sites particularly affected by the presence of pigeons and other birds.
Click on PLAY ALL to watch the video sequence. Click on PLAYLIST to select the desired video clip.
ByeBirds® is available in 400 g and 280 g tubes usable thanks to a gun dispenser.
Analysis of weak points of traditional systems
- Bird spikes:
in the long run they can lose their effectiveness because birds can get used to this kind of surface. Moreover, the spikes may cause problems of animal welfare.
hey compromise the aesthetics of a building and are not that effective either, because pigeons will consider the net as part of the structure and find the way to nest. Furthermore, they are extremely pricy.
- Electric cable traps:
Ineffective unless they cover the entire landing area. The cost is quite high.
- Chemicals and repellents:
Chemical products, less and less used, now, may be repellent but they are dangerous to birds and humans. Natural products have not a permanent duration.