Misya Mobile is a device designed to protect beams, parquet floors, and other wooden elements from biological pests (worms, coleopters, ants, termites, etc) by means of micro-waves.
How does Misya Mobile work?
The device works by means of an innovative technology exploiting the thermalization of electromagnetic energy for the dielectric heating; by exploiting the thermal effects of microwaves deriving from the interaction of electromagnetic fields with polar molecules (especially water), it is possible to rise the pests temperature over the lethal level, calculated at an interval of 55 ÷ 60 °C.
Misya Mobile introduces such a temperature distribution within the pests that:
- Biological pests at any life stage are exterminated by bringing their temperature above the lethal level;
- The temperature of the material under treatment is not such as to provoke significant stresses in the material itself.
Misya Mobile Light is made of a mechanical telescopic lifting system; on top of the system there is a mechanical linkage with two degree of freedom; on the linkage is mounted the microwaves generator with a Horn Reflector type radiator.
The configurations offered by EMitech are standard, but on request can be brought changes in size, structure and equipment.
The MW generator has two further degrees of freedom with hand-operated adjustment for particular operational needs. During the radiation, the temperature of the wooden structures under treatment is constantly monitored by means of thermal infrared sensors, in order to control the selective action of the heating process.
The electromagnetic field generated during the irradiation is monitored by an isotropic sensor tuned at 2,45 GHz: this allows to adjust the MW power to the standard safety limits.
Misya Mobile Light standard configuration
- N.1 Mechanically operated aluminum telescopic pole mounted on a frame with 4 stabilizers
- N.1 Electromagnetic generator provided with power supply unit and integrated magnetron head for a maximum MW power of 2 kW
- N.1 Electrical panel provided with general magneto-thermal differential switch for equipment protection, network detection optic signals and grounding collector
- N.1 Shoulder console bag for process command and control
- N.1 IR pyrometer for the remote measurement of surface temperature
- N.1 Isotropic sensor for the measurement of the electromagnetic field in the environment