Ekommerce promotes eco-friendly pest management with Cold Zone, a device based on cryogenic pest control that exploits the benefits of low temperature treatment.
This technique allows the extermination of bedbugs, fleas, ticks, beetles and cockroaches thanks to liquid nitrogen.
Hygiene, health and respect for the environment
ColdZone fights the enemies of health and hygiene without contaminating our environment with chemical agents; moreover, it is extremely practical and fast because it does not require evacuation of the treated premises. It is non-flammable and non-toxic.
Cold Zone works at a temperature of -190° and is available in three different sizes of 10 lt, 30 lt and 50 lt that can be joined together to allow an easy transfer. It is accessorized with items such as the universal trolley, the rubberized wheels and the freeze-proof nozzle.
The instrument is shock-resistant, the tank is filled rapidly, minimum nitrogen leak from safety valves, provided with practical handles and safety devices.
Absolute guaranty, EC rules compliance certificate (Standard ADR 2009 and Regulation TPED 99/36/EC).
- Kit pipe 2 mt and nozzle
- Kit pipe 2 mt with gun nozzle and safety valve
- Coil spring 2 mt
- Nozzle extension
- Rose spray nozzle (3 lt/min)
- Direct spray nozzle (1 lt/min)
- Direct spray nozzle (2 lt/min)
- Phase separator nozzle
- Stainless steel trolley for tank transport, size 10 lt and 30 lt
- Stainless steel trolley for tank transport, size 50 lt
- Coil springs connector
- Refilling connector
- Special coil springs connector
- Professional spray gun
- Cryogenic gloves
- Cryogenic apron
- Safety goggles
- Infrared thermometer with laser pointer