To respect the privacy of our website visitors, Ekommerce Srl adopts the following policy.
Personal data submission
No personal data submission is needed when accessing non restricted parts of our website.
Nonetheless, if you choose not to provide personal data where specifically required, the following services may not be guaranteed:
- Having access to restricted website sections;
- Obtaining specifically required info;
- Being contacted.
The information we gather are:
- information transmitted by the user
- information automatically gathered by our website.
Information transmitted by the user
Information are required by filling in a form wherever:
- the user is interested in a particular Ekommerce product, service or special offer;
- subscribes to our newsletter;
- shows interest in a particular product or service through the Contacts page;
- requires assistance or estimates through the Contacts page;
- comments a post in the Blog section
Our registration form requires a few basic info (name, address, phone number) that are necessary for us to contact you. This info won’t be handed on to third parties and will be treated in compliance with the privacy laws (D.lgs 196/2003).
You can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or calling the number +39 0872 888058.
Information automatically gathered by our website
When you visit our website we register your computer’s IP address to monitor the most clicked on sections and for how long. The purpose of this survey is to evaluate the number of visits, the average time spent on the website, the most visited pages.
In no case the visitor’s identity is revealed by the collection of this info.
Cookies don’t contain, nor reveal, data that can identify a visitor; moreover, they cannot read info from your computer or interact with other cookies. Ekommerce uses session cookies; therefore, they are deleted from the PC’s memory when leaving the website.
If you don’t want your browser to accept cookies, you can enable them by setting the relative option.
BEWARE: Enabling cookies may prevent the website to work properly and you may not be able to use its services.