Victor® Electronic Rat Trap
The Victor® Electronic Rat Trap uses a high-voltage shock to kill rats quickly and humanely. It is very easy to use; simply bait, place, turn on and empty. The trap kills one rat per setting, and can kill up to 50 rats per set of 4 “C” batteries. Disposal is easy, too – offering a no-touch, no-see experience.
The Victor® Electronic Rat Trap is extremely easy to use. Simply bait, place, turn on and empty. The trap is equipped with advanced smart circuit technology that senses when a rodent enters the trap.
Once inside, the rat steps onto the metal plates, completing the circuit and jolting the rat with a 4,000 volt shock. Since rats can restart their hearts after an electric shock, this trap applies a continuous shock for two minutes to ensure a complete, humane kill.
After the rat is dispatched, the trap’s indicator light flashes green for up to 24 hours to indicate a kill. If the trap has low batteries, the light will flash red.
No-see, No-touch Experience
To dispose of the rat, just dump the rodent into the trash without ever having to see or touch it. The trap can then be reset and reused, or discarded if you prefer. To reset, add more bait, then place and turn the trap on. The Victor Electronic Rat Trap is acceptable for use anywhere indoors, or anywhere it’s not exposed to the elements. The trap doesn’t use poisons or chemicals, it’s safe to use around children and pets when used as directed.
The Victor Electronic Rat Trap is easy to set and use. Here’s How:
- Remove the battery cover. Insert 4 “C” batteries.
- Replace the battery cover.
- Bait the trap through the hole in the back wall using a small amount of peanut butter, bacon, dry pet food, nuts, etc. Be sure to use a Q-tip, toothpick or another tool to bait so your scent is not transferred onto the trap.
- Place the trap where you have seen signs of rodent activity or along the wall where rodents primarily travel. The trap should be placed lengthwise against the wall with the entrance hole nearest the wall.
- Turn on the trap – a green light will blink once showing the trap is working properly.
- A blinking green light will indicate a kill. Dispose of the dead rodent, bait, reset and place for continued rodent control.
Product code: 8446