Make rodent control without poisoning the environment and harm the health
Ekomille is a modern system for ecological rodent control that ensures high efficiency. The device enables monitoring and continuous capture of mice and rats with the guarantee of hygiene, safety, ecology.
The rodent control carried out by traditional methods involves a high risk of harm to humans, due to poisonous substances used in bait or for serious infections caused by the carcasses of the animals released into the environment.
Ekomille totally eliminates these problems by using as attractive natural food substances and holding the carcasses in the tank.
An hygienic and safe system of ecological rodent control
- Environmentally friendly: use as natural food attractant substances
- Safe: no poisons, substances harmful or dangerous to children and pets not in target
- Hygienic: catches and holds in tank mice and rats, preventing the dispersal of infected carcasses in the environment
Make pest control in security in buildings and in outdoor areas
The capture system Ekomille, which does not use poisons or harmful substances and not disperses infected carcasses in the environment, can be used with absolute safety, both indoors and outside, with floor mounting or suspended. Special accessories also ensure confidentiality, security, and ease of positioning.
Thanks to its characteristics of health and safety, Ekomille is particularly suitable for rodent control in the agri-food and livestock companies in the Ho.Re.Ca channel, in touristic structures and shopping malls, being able to offer HACCP guarantees.
Ekomille solves in security the problem of rodent control in hospitals, communities, schools, barracks, public buildings and private homes. It can be successfully used in monitoring mode of infestations and validly used in monitoring and / or capture in outdoor environments such as parks, public parks, gardens, markets.
Certificate and acknowledged by:
- Ministero della Salute – Segreteria particolare del Ministro
- Università “La Sapienza” – Roma – Dipartimento Biologia Animale – Prof. Cristaldi
- Università “Ist. di Entomologia Agraria” – Milano – Prof. Suss
- Asl Lanciano-Vasto – Dipartimento di Prevenzione Sian – Dr. Ranalli Asl Grosseto –
- Dipartimento di Prevenzione U.F. Zoologia Ambientale – Dr. Tamburro Asl Perugia –
- Dipartimento di Prevenzione – Dr. Di Giulio
A collection of demonstration videos on Ekomille and its operation
By clicking on PLAY ALL have the ability to view all videos in sequence. Alternatively clicking on PLAYLIST, you can select the desired movie..
Accession to the Orlando Protocol
Apice Srl and Ekommerce Srl, respectively manufacturer and distributor of system Ekomille, signed the protocol in Orlando (Florida, USA) on the environmental management of infestations.